Bang sticks (also called powerheads) offer protection from sharks or other large marine life while diving, or for gator hunting.
Bangsticks are no longer sold with 26" rod and ball assembly, which are sold separately.
All are made with 303 stainless steel.
MOST FOREIGN COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE IMPORT OF BANGSTICKS. IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE THE U.S., PLEASE CHECK WITH US PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER!
- .223 caliber: DUAL-SAFETY, Spring Loaded Firing Pin and Screw-on Barrel ~ Barrel-Lock; 6mm mount threads; weight: 5.7oz. $146.00
- 12 gauge: Hairpin safety; 6mm mount threads; weight: 9.5oz. Note: THE 12 GAUGE POWERHEAD SHOULD NOT BE USED WITH THE BALL & 26" ROD ASSEMBLY; instead, order a pole spear or gator pole kit (see below). $142.00
- .357 Magnum: Hairpin Safety; 6mm mount threads; weight: 3.7oz. $104
- .357 magnum Ultralite: Hairpin safety; 6mm mount threads; weight: 2.2oz. $96
- 357 Magnum Dual Safety: This unit has a screw on barrel with a "barrel lock" so it won't loosen
from vibration. Choice of hairpin or thumb nut safeties, whichever
the user prefers. Has a spring loaded firing pin, can be mounted on a
speargun shaft.; 6mm mount threads; weight: 6 oz. $126
- .44 Magnum: Hairpin safety; 6mm mount threads; weight: 4.6oz. $112
- .410: hairpin safety, 6 mm mount threads, 7.3 oz. $126
You can use "standard off-the-shelf" ammo. Do not use aluminum casings; aluminum tends to swell. All ammo must be treated. Seal the primer and case to projectile (the crease where the projectile is fitted into the casing) with a small film of clear or colored fingernail polish. When dry, remove the excess from the case to projectile area. If you want a longer shaft, we can mount these powerheads on an AB Biller spear pole spear, or you can purchase a gator pole kit (see below). More info on bangsticks here!